“failed to correlate to that server. Socket Error: 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503]”
When you do send mail on Outlook Express application. And you posted his famous error message,[pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Then don’t worry. Soon we will help you fix this problem.
The error [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] is typically brought about by contention with the SMTP server.
More often than not, this contention is because of a great record transcription in the product inclinations. You should hence picket that all the edges are accurately opened, obviously the port numbers, the validation, and the protected association.
What is [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Error?
Haul feathers the Tools menu and click on Tales … Select the recording that is messing you up and click on the Properties button
In the Servers tab:
mind that the repute of the busy mail server (SMTP) is the proper one
on the off opportunity that your server asks confirmation, hold the option My server expects authentication.
In the Advanced tab:
Watch that the port symbol of the actual mail server (SMTP) is the one shown by your FAE
on the off chance that the association should be secure, watch that the This server requires secure association (SSL) option is checked.
Did you make modifications? Verify by clicking on OK and attempt again to communicate something specific.
4 Methods to Solve [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Error Code
To be ready to punish this [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] error. Here are 3 steps to help you fix here error strongly.
- Answer 1 – Trying to fix
The earliest thing you should work to fix the Outlook error is to restore it from the program and features. Copy these steps:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Find » Microsoft Office 365 » (or any other applicable office application) and select it.
- Click Edit at the top of the Programs and Features window. In the window that opens, select » Repair «. Follow the instructions on the screen.
When the method is complete, restart Outlook and discourage if the code persists.
FIX 2. REINSTALL MS OUTLOOK OR APPLICATION WHERE YOU SEE THE ERROR
If the above 2 option prepares not to sweat then, Then I value that you uninstall Outlook/Statement causing an error and reinstall it.
- Open the Control Panel
- Navigate to Programs and Features
- Search -> Microsoft Office -> ( or any other application that causing error) and click on it.
- Click -> Uninstall -> at the top of the Programs and Features transom. An uninstall window will free. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- When the process is complete, please reinstall Office to add a new Outlook installation.
Fixing 3 – Delete Duplicate Accounts
The different credible solution is to explore for copy statements, which can cause ambivalence, and delete them. Copy accounts are known to cause the fallacy [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Just follow these means:
- In the Outlook menu.
- Go to Accounts Settings and go to the Messaging tab.
- Select any duplicate mail account you see.
- Snap the Delete button to erase these records.
While the scheme is finished, restart Outlook and review if the error code [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] resumes. Provided that this is true, attempt the accompanying solution.
Fixing 4. Change Server Port Number.
- Permitted Outlook
- Click upon file and Go to Account Setting
- Click on Email from the account setting and select your email account from the list.
- A new windowpane Email Account will be open.
- Go to more settings and click on Internet Email Settings.
- Click on Advanced Tab
- Now change the (SMPT) port number from 465 to 587
- Click on OK to save changings see picture below.
In this essay we talked 4 explications for the wrong [pii_email_bbc3ff95d349b30c2503] Hope one of em pulled for you and error is fixed now if not please comment below, We will find the possible solution for you.